About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends #271


MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 271 - beach scene

Fun in the sun is what it's all about!  Who wouldn't enjoy a day at the beach?

6 comments:

  1. Darling card. Love all the elements. Thanks for joining us this week at the MFPSS/SFF. kReN, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the unique layout and design of your card! VERY clever and cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends challenge!!
    BIG hugs!
    Pam
    SF&F DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Terri. Wish I was there too! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and fun card, Terri! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Terri!
    Thanks for joining us this week at MFP/SF&F challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. Love all the circle images. Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete