About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MFP Challenge 275


MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #275 - Border Punch Both Sides

I  like using border punches...it can really change the look of a card and they are a quick and easy way to add the little extra touch.  I embossed my background first, then used this flower border punch. My flower is from Mark's Finest Papers. 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card I love your border punch Thanks for sharing at MFP Speedy Fox and Friends............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card and your coloring is great!! The border punch is perfect too, Terri!! Thanks for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends challenge!
    hugs,
    Pam
    SF&F DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Terri. Great punch and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at MPG Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge'

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite images! Your card is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF& F Challenge.

    ReplyDelete