About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Sunday, September 20, 2015

MFP SF&F Challenge 280


MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 280 - Banners

The leaves here are just beginning to get a little color and that put me in a fall mood.  I used a wreath die cut and stamped it with fall colored leaves.  I then added a banner. Next I mounted it on an embossed background.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Perfect banner! Thanks for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends challenge!!
    Hugs!
    Pam
    MFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Terri good luck Thank you for sharing at MFP SFF....................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fall card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall wreath with banner. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty,love the texture and your wreath!! So glad you shared with us at SF&F this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the wreath! Really cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us at MFP/SF&F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely wreath card! Thanks for joining us at the MFP/SFF challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fall card. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete