About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown 291 - Anything Goes


Tuesday Throwdown 291 - Anything Goes

For this challenge I used stamps from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. I watercolored them with Tombow markers and mounted the flower stamps on a piece of black paper from my stash.  I mounted the black piece on a piece of orange textured paper from The Paper Studio.  I added small touches of glitter and finished it off with a sentiment stamp and small butterfly stamp, both from Northwoods.  Thank you for stopping by....have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Love the bright colors and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the softness of the watercolor, beautifully crafted
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete