About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

MFP Challenge 35 - Patchwork Tutorial 2


MFP Challenge 35 - Patchwork Tutorial 2

Love, love, love this tutorial challenge!  I found scraps that I didn't even remember I had!!  I tried to stay with circles and colors that went with a baby theme. I followed the tutorial and edged the individual pieces with a light tan ink and glued them down to the base cardstock.  I found this adorable giraffe from Mark's Finest Papers Zoo Friends stamp set, so I colored him with Copic markers to match the background pieces.  I mounted him on a green scalloped circle and then popped that up with pop dots in the center of the card.  I used a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers  Oh Baby Stamp set in the lower left corner.  Thank you so much for stopping by - be sure to join in the fun at Mark's Finest Papers challenges this week.  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I adore this little giraffe! Great work with the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling baby quilt card! You blend your scraps very nicely! Adorable! The giraffe to excellent! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omygosh! This is cuter than the last one!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete