About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, April 2, 2018

PIP Challenge 1813

Happy Monday, Happy April and hopefully, Happy Spring!!  Welcome to this week's PIP Challenge, where our theme is "Anything Goes" and our awesome sponsor is Limited Runs Digi Stamps.  I would like to say "thank you" to Limited Runs for providing images for the design team to use this week.  My choice was "Flower with Lady Bug".  Please visit their website to see all the great products they have!
I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut it, then added sparkle with my Spectrum Noir sparkle markers. I used an embossing folder and added a few gems.  The sentiment is from Newton's Nook and outlined with Copic marker.   A CAS design makes for an easy, quick card.  Sometimes that's all you need!  Please visit our challenge this week to see some great inspiration from the other design team members.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment