About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 452

Happy Tuesday, and welcome to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 452, sponsored this time by Power Poppy.  Our theme this time is "Good Luck".  This beautiful image provided to the design team members by Power Poppy is called "Shamrock and Roll".  I colored it with Copic Markers and added clear gems in the clovers along with a little Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker on the flower and clovers. I used a Swiss Dot embossing folder - my "go to" embossing folder -  a piece of coordinating ribbon and a sentiment from my stash.....and the card was done.  This is being sent to a friend who is having surgery this week.  Wishing her good luck and a speedy recovery! Thank you very much for stopping by.  Please check out all the awesome products at Power Poppy, and be sure to visit our Challenge 452 at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges. Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! You’ve used 1 of my favorite color combos here, and you can never go wrong with the Swiss dot! 💗💗

    ReplyDelete