About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MFP Color Challenge #35 - yellow blue green


I picked one of  Mark's Finest Paper stamps for this challenge. I love all the fishing stamps, but this one is my personal favorite!  I used Copic markers to color the water and sky, then mounted it on green paper. Craig is going fishing in the morning - Good Luck!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty I just want to stare at that man and boy enjoying quiet moments together on a gorgeous evening . Thanks for sharing....Lis MFP

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll and I love all your cards! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete