About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MFP Tutorial Challenge 115


MFP Tutorial Time Challenge 115 - Distressed Stains Patterned Background
I absolutely fell in love with this technique. I had picked out a few embossing folders...wasn't sure which one I would use. Well, once I got going I ended up with 4 different designs! What a fun challenge!  I will definitely be using this technique again. Thank you, Barbara, for great directions!

1 comment:

  1. Nice card i like how the yellow pops off your lovely background Thanks for sharing at MFP............Lis

    ReplyDelete