About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

MFP Anything Goes Challenge 38


MFP Anything Goes Challenge 38

 I am really liking these "Anything Goes" challenges at Mark's Finest Papers!  It allows you to use stamps from any company and have an opportunity to win a 25% discount at Mark's Finest Papers.  Such a deal!!  For this card I stamped this butterfly image from Memory Box on white cardstock and used a brayer and a Kaleidacolor ink pad to make the colors overtop of the stamp.  I added the sympathy sentiment (I apologize, I don't remember where it is from). I then tied a black ribbon around this piece before mounting on teal cardstock.  It's plain and simple but I like how it turned out.  Please check out all the entries at Mark's Finest Papers Anything Goes challenge this week!  Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! You used two of my fave colors and a wonderful group of butterflies! Thanks for promoting and joining our challenges at MFP!!
    Hugs
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card!..love your colors and the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Beautiful background for your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete