About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, September 19, 2016

MFP Inspiration Challenge 38


MFP Inspiration Challenge 38

I love inspiration challenges and was so happy to see that Mark's Finest Papers had one this week!  I was inspired by the red umbrellas and used a stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey. I added a red border along the bottom and then colored my little girl in red.  I colored the umbrella red and added Journey Glaze from FSJ. I stamped a few raindrops on my base layer and then added 2 layers of white clouds and a dark gray cloud. I added the sun peeking out from behind the clouds and then i
 finished up with the sentiment. Thank you for stopping by - be sure to check out all the great entries at Mark's Finest Papers challenge this week!  Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to Mark's Finest Papers for choosing my entry as the winner for the Inspiration Challenge!   I earned the "Witchie" stamp set. I was also a Top 2 pick of the week!



4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! That little stamp set is so cute too! I love the clouds! The dark one is perfect! Thanks for joining us at MFP Stamps Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete