About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

MFP Challenge 41 Anything Goes


MFP Challenge 41 - Anything Goes

I made this step card by stamping an image from Door County Rubber Stamps onto 200 grain sandpaper and colored her with Tombow markers.  I stamped a few leaves on the sides of the step card and added a sentiment, also from Door County Rubber Stamps, on a separate piece of sandpaper.
I finished off the card with 2 small leaves glued on the front panel.
Thank you for stopping by - be sure to get your entry in for Mark's Finest Papers challenges this week!  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great step card and sweet image! The sandpaper stamping turned out VERY cool and your coloring is wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamping on sandpaper?! That's a new one for me. Love your blog, always learn something new :) Great card and brilliant technique!

    ReplyDelete