About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, January 15, 2024

PIP Challenge 2402

 

Welcome to PIP Challenge 2402, an Anything Goes Challenge, sponsored this week by Beccy's Place.  I experimented with some color this week, using pan pastels and accenting with Copic markers.  I tried some bolder color combinations than I usually use, so it was a definite "step out of my comfort zone moment"!  Thank you so much to Beccy's Place for being a long-time sponsor of PIP Challenges and for providing an image to work with. Check out her entire product line at Beccy's Place website.  All of these will be turned into cards of some kind....just not sure what yet.  I hope you'll join our Challenge 2402 and uplink your creation for a chance to earn a gift certificate to Beccy's Place!  Can't wait to see what you create!!

3 comments:

  1. Terri, your coloring is wonderful. I love the bluebird especially as I have them in my back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - those colours work so well together.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete