About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, January 29, 2024

PIP Challenge 2404

 

Welcome to PIP Challenge 2404!  This is a CAS Challenge - Clean And Simple - which means limited layers, not a lot of embellishments and lots of "white space".  Full description can be found at the Challenge website.  Our sponsor for this CAS Challenge is Polkadoodles.  We are grateful to Polkadoodles for providing images for our challenges and for being a long-time sponsor of PIP!! I colored this monkey image with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers.  I drew a border around the image and then drew more incomplete borders around that initial one.  The image and sentiment were printed on one layer, so the whole card is one layer on the base.  No embellishments on this one!  I hope you'll join our CAS Challenge 2404. Thanks so much for stopping by - have a GREAT WEEK!!!

1 comment:

  1. One of my granddaughters is crazy about monkeys. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete