About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, February 5, 2018

PIP 1805


Welcome to PIP Challenge 1805, an Anything Goes challenge, sponsored this week by Newton's Nook Designs.  I'd like to thank Newton's Nook for providing a discount to the design team members.

I used 3 stamps from the adorable stamp set called Newton's Birthday Bash.  Colored with Copic markers, the images were enhanced with Journey Glaze from Fun Stampers Journey and Spectrum Noir sparkle markers.  I added a "splat" background stamp, the sentiment stamp and a few enamel dots from Fun Stampers Journey also.  This was such a fun card to make, and I hope you will get your card uploaded at our challenge this week.  While you are there, please check out the wonderful inspiration from our design team members!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'd be thrilled if you followed by my blog before you leave - have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Terri! The card you created is so adorable! I love the trio of kitties ready to send birthday wishes! Thank you for featuring our images on the PIP Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! It's always a pleasure to work with Newton's Nook!!
      Terri

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable card Terri. I really like your layout for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Newton's Nook Stamps!! You have done such a cute job with this!! I love to see your ideas & I especially like the 3 framed images!! What a cute & clever way to create the celebration vibe!!

    ReplyDelete