About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, February 12, 2018

PIP Challenge 1806


Happy Monday, and welcome to PIP Challenge 1806, an Anything Goes challenge sponsored this week by All Dressed Up.

  
We are very happy to have them as a sponsor and thank them for providing an image for the design team to use.  Please visit their site and see all the wonderful products they offer!  I chose this adorable image called "A Cuddle Makes It All Better".  I colored the image with Copic markers, then used a circle die cut and layered it on a scalloped circle. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch to make the decorative edging, then layered it on some blue cardstock from my stash.  A matching ribbon and a few sequins finishes up the card. Thank you very much for stopping by - be sure to visit our challenge this week and see the other design team members' creativity.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card and love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Terri!! I love your coloring/shading. the way you add subtle dimension is so pretty. Your layers and embellishments work so well together. Thanks for sharing :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete