About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 378

It's time for another awesome challenge at Tuesday Throwdown, where our theme this week is "Confetti".  Our sponsor is Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Be sure to check out their huge selection of products!  I used an image called "Birthday Friends".  It reminded me so much of a Red Hat celebration, so that's what Copic colors I used.  The confetti stamp is from Close to My Heart and the sentiment is from Penny Black.  I added a few sequins for embellishment. I'm looking forward to seeing your creation at our challenge, and be sure to visit the awesome inspiration from our design team members.  Thanks so much for stopping by - be sure to follow my blog before you leave!  Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment: