About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 390

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 390 - Critter Crazy is our theme.  Our sponsor is My Grafico, and I'd like to thank them for providing these adorable critter images to use on our cards!  Be sure to check out all the wonderful products at My Grafico!!

I colored my critters with Copic Markers.  The background is a scene made with trees from Sugar Pea stamps and a sentiment from Fun Stampers Journey.  I popped up the critters with pop dots and lined them up across the front of the card.  This card is going to my great-nephew who turns 1 year old very soon.  I think he will love the little critters!!

Please visit our challenge this week and see the awesome inspiration from the other design team members.  I'd love to see what you create for our Critter Crazy theme!  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Terri!! I love your fun scene with the critters :) Great job coloring it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and so adorable design Terri. Love the coloring and how the critters pop out. Darling! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Your scene could be used for so many ages and occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Coloring is just right too! Love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love this fun scene and love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete