About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 394

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 394 where our theme this week is "Create Your Own Background" and our sponsor is Kindred Stamps..  How fun is that??  I used a mixture of ribbon and washi tape scraps from my stash to create a background in navy and gold.  I used a Father's Day stamp from Paper Inspirations and layered this on navy and white cardstock.  The finishing touch was a few gold stars for embellishment.  Be sure to check out our challenge this week and get your project uploaded.  Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Terri, love how clean and crisp this looks, perfect for a dad. Seriously, I had to enlarge to see you used ribbon and Washington tape, thought for sure you had paper pieced. Love it!

    ReplyDelete