About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Speedy Fox & Friends #270


MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 270 - white emboss on color

I used one of my favorite puppy stamps and sentiment from Mark's Finest Fantastic Dogs stamp set for this challenge.  I colored him with Copic marker E41.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be Good to see you playing with us at MFP SF&F......................Lis

    ReplyDelete