About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

MFP Challenge 274 - bakers twine


MFP Challenge #274 - use bakers twine
Since the Christmas in July blog hop, I've been in the mood for Christmas cards!  I used bakers twine to accent this card.  I'm hoping to have all my cards done early this year.....ha!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Terri Happy to see you at MFP SF&F with this lovely twine submission . Inspiring me to get Christmas out on my work space...............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card. I definitely need to get started on mine. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the white and red combo. Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete