About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

MFP #284 Round the Corners


MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 284 - Round the Corners

I wanted to use some fall colors and selected stamps from two of Marks Finest Papers stamp sets.....Holiday Tags and Autumn Splender. I colored the leaves with Copic markers and added a ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment is a rub on from the Paper Studio. I used a decorative corner rounder (how embarrassing, I couldn't find my regular one!!). Oh well!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Terri, love your corner punch. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that corner punch and I think I have it! Looks great. Thanks for joining us at the MFP/SFF challenge this week!
    Come and see what I've done lately!
    kReN @ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card Terri I also love that punch!
    Thanks for joining us this week at MFP/SF&F challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You couldn't have gotten more rounded corners on this sweet card, Thanks for sharing at MFP SFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the beautifully colored leaves.

    ReplyDelete