About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Sunday, October 16, 2016

MFP Saturday Challenge 42


MFP Saturday Challenge 42

I love Inspiration Challenges and was so happy to see another one at Mark's Finest Papers this week!  I stamped this image onto a piece of thin wood veneer.  I colored it with Tombow markers and edged it in a light brown ink.  I layered this piece onto a yellow piece of cardstock.  I offset the piece onto a green embossed paper which was layered onto another piece of yellow cardstock.  It was a very simple card to make but I like how it turned out!  Thank you for stopping by - have a wonderful day.  Be sure to check out all the challenges at Mark's Finest Papers this week - there are some really cool stamp sets up for grabs!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love sunflowers and you created a perfect platform for yours! Thanks for joining in at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Terri! I love your sunflower and the shading around it really shows it off :)

    ReplyDelete