About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, April 24, 2017

PIP Challenge 1717


Hello again, and welcome to PIP Challenge 1717, where our theme is Anything Goes.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is All Dressed Up.  I chose an image called "Flowers for Mum".  I thought this image was perfect, as the flowers are coming up now and are so pretty! We are starting to get leaves on the trees, too!  Yay!!!

I colored this image with Copic markers and paired it up with a background stamp (Vintage Notes - Fun Stampers Journey)  and an oval die cut. I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers and a pink bow to match.  Please check out the other Design Team members' cards at the challenge and be sure to get your entry in to win a fabulous prize from our sponsor!  Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Terri. Your colors and music background work so well with the flower can <3 Great inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with the music background. Love it.

    ReplyDelete