About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, May 22, 2017

PIP Challenge 1721

Welcome to PIP Challenge 1721, where our theme is Anything Goes.  Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said.  Please be sure to check out their site....the choices are amazing!!  I chose this beautiful digi called "v6 Daisies with Bracket Frame".  Love it!

I decided to try a new type of card this week - a Dutch Fold Card.  I've admired them for years but had never tried to make one before.  I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to make, and the versatility is awesome......so many options!  I colored the flower images with Copic markers and used some scraps from my stash. A few glitter accents on the flowers and bling in the flower centers, and there you have it!!  So much fun!  I do hope you'll join us at the challenge this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Terri, this is so unique and beautiful!! I love the way you stamped and folded!! And don't you just love it when you can use scraps from your stash!!!!! Thanks for brightening my week - have a good one yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Terri! I love the design and super job using the images, and a girls always gotta have some bling :)

    ReplyDelete