About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 376


Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 376, an "Anything Goes" challenge sponsored this week by Lawn Fawn.  www.lawnfawn.com


We are very happy to have them as a sponsor, and I chose this adorable set called "Love You S'more".  I used pan pastels to make the background and colored the images with Copic markers. I added two red hearts punched from metallic paper as the embellishment. Background papers were from my stash.  Thank you for stopping by - be sure to visit this week's challenge and see all the other beautiful cards by the design team members. Have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Terri. What a beautiful card. Love the adorable digis. Your work is always perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Terri. Definitely a smile inducer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Clean, simple, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft look you achieved with the Pan Pastels! Great card- fun to get to work with Lawn Fawn as a sponsor! Love the fun sentiment you used!

    ReplyDelete