About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 432

Welome to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 432!  Our theme this week is "Stenciling" and our lovely sponsor is Winnie & Walter.  I used a creative screening (stencil) called Scenery: Do You See What I See?.  The die cut "hugs" is also from Winnie & Walter.  I used Distress inks to sponge over the stencil and then added the die cut.  The flower was sponged with the same color ink and a white brad was placed in the center.  Please visit Winnie & Walter to see some really great products!  You can also visit our challenge this week to see some great inspiration from the design team members.  So glad you stopped by - have a great week!

2 comments: