About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 449

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 449, sponsored this week by Newton's Nook Designs. Our theme is Layered Die Cuts, which means use a lot of die cuts!  I used Newton's Pawprint Shaker Die for the pawprint and bones die cuts, a rounded edge rectangle die, and a greeting tag die.  I also used a Newton's Woof stencil and sponged it with Tim Holtz distressed ink.  Everything else on the card is from my stash.  Please visit Newton's Nook Designs to see their wide variety of stamps and other goodies.  And I hope you'll check out our Challenge 449 and upload your creation to win a prize from Newton's Nook. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    And getting it running is as simple as 1--2--3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    So, do you want to start making money?

    You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

    ReplyDelete