About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

MFP Challenge 7 - Block it Off


MFP Challenge 7 - Block it Off

I really enjoyed this challenge....it was easier than I thought it would be.  I used one of my favorite "fishy" stamps from Mark's Finest Papers.  I hope Craig catches a few of these this week!!

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the tutorial. Love it with that fish. Thanks for joining MFP Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fish with the block it off challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Nicely done. I wouldn't have thought to do the fish and I really like how it turned out!! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    hugs!
    Pam
    MFPSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Terri. It's always a pleasure to see what you have done. Thanks for joining us at the MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs! kReN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, this card. You did a great job with the technique. Hope Craig catches quite a few of them.

    ReplyDelete