About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

MFP Challenge 8 - Z fold card



MFP Challenge 8 - Z fold card

I used 2 stamps from Marks Finest Papers "Friends" stamp set for this card. I colored the flowers with Copic markers and used distress ink on the white edges. After I embossed the white card stock, I used the distress ink to give it just a little color. This was a very easy tutorial to follow and I like how easily it all came together.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Terri I like the way you turned the label on the inner panel ....TFS MFP Lis Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty. You have colored the flowers beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, what a beautiful Z Fold card for our MFPS challenge this week. TFS! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete