About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 300 and Giveaway


Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 300 - The Paper Shelter - Fairies and Fantasy

For this challenge I used The Cutest Wizard from this week's sponsor, The Paper Shelter.  Our theme is Fairies and Fantasy!  The image was stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Tombow markers and a water brush. I embossed the purple cardstock with a stars and dots embossing folder and layered the green paper on top. I edged the watercolor paper with black ink, then layered it on black cardstock, which was layered on top of the green. I stamped a few whimsical things on the
green paper and added glitter to the crystal ball and the stars in the wizard's robe.

 In honor of our 300th challenge, I am offering a surprise gift to one lucky person (chosen at random) who enters the challenge and also leaves me a message on this blog!  I hope it's you!!  Thank you for
stopping by and have a great day!  Remember, you need to enter Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 300 and leave me a message on this blog.  Good Luck!!


31 comments:

  1. Cute image and the glittered details look so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!! What a super cute card!! I love their smiling faces and the wonderful sparkle on your design! :) Hopefully you'll see my creation in the 300th challenge!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the addition of the glitter compliments the scene of the wizard & the frog. I'm a follower. TY for giveaway chance. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!! You were chosen as my Bloghop winner!

      Delete
  4. Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the glossy stars on his robe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the glossy stars on his robe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! The image is adorable and I love your colouring with the Tombow markers! I find it hard to use my watercolours with digital images because of my printer - it's an inkjet and it runs as soon as the water touches the ink. I need a better printer! I'd love to be able to watercolour like this! I'm doing your hop today - congrats to Tuesday Throwdown! Thank you for offering a surprise candy - I'm super excited about it - who doesn't love surprises?!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. Love all the sparkles you added and the bright green background is PERFECT for a wizard. Can't wait to see what surprise you have for the winner. LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Terri. This is so cute! Love the colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this card! You do such an awesome job at making the colors come to life. Very cute! 💜

      Delete
  11. haha! the sentiment is especially cute! Perfect match with the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and glad you use tombow markers which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a darling card! Glitter is a blingy touch that I just love. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a darling card! Glitter is a blingy touch that I just love. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just too cute! Love the glitter...great idea! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card! I love the purple and green, as well as the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww what a cutie! Love your colour theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful. Love your coloring and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The sentiment is perfect for the darling image and I really like the purple and green together. Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card!! The color scheme is perfect!! Better now find time to enter the challenge, as the DT has given so much wonderful inspiration, my head is spinning with ideas :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this card - so cute and fun and the sentiment so uplifting - we all need to cast our cares away!! Have a happy day!! By the way - I linked up a fairy card of my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This little wizard is so darn cute, isn't it? Love the card you made with him!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card. Purple/green is such a great color combo. I particularly like the sentiment you chose.
    Hugs,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job! I love the bright colour combo you used!
    Thank you so much for this fantastic opportunity!
    Hugz and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  25. great card, I love your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute,card! Love the colors and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your card!
    Hugs, Jacqueline (fellow-DT TT)

    ReplyDelete