About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Bloghop Winner


Thank you to everyone who participated in Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #300 and left a comment on my blog.  Congratulations to my Bloghop winner:
Sunshine HoneyBee

You have won an assortment of accessories from Fun Stampers Journey!
Please contact me by Monday, July 11th, with your mailing address so I can mail your prize.
Congratulations!! 

1 comment:

  1. This BEE is happy to bee the winner. Emailed you my address. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete