About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, July 11, 2016

MFP Challenge 28


MFP Challenge 28 - Tie Die

Such great techniques at Mark's Finest Papers!!  I used Northwoods watercolor paper and Distress Inks in 3 shades of purple for my card.  I mounted the tie die piece on black cardstock and then again on my white card. I stamped a butterfly and sentiment from MFP Stamps on a cutout circle and glued that to a black die cut circle. I popped that piece up with mounting tape.  I added 3 black rhinestones at the bottom to finish the card.  I hope you join in the challenge, and thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. I just love your color choices and the butterfly circle is perfect!! Stunning! We're so glad you joined us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    MFPSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background TFS MFPSS Lis Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background and card; love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete