About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

MFP Challenge 44 - Anything Goes - Card 3


MFP Challenge 44 - Anything Goes - Card 3
Well, it's official.....I started my Christmas cards!! (lol)    This card is made with stamps from Northwoods Rubber Stamps on watercolor paper and watercolored with Tombow markers and an aqua pen.  I have really grown to love watercoloring! I started with a red base and a layer of gold glitter paper.  Then I mounted dark green cardstock on both halves of the card and on top of that my watercolored pieces of the holly leaves.  I colored a poinsettia and positioned that in the middle of the card and added the sentiment stamp in the lower right corner.  It is embellished with a green ribbon with gold trim.  I hope you join in the fun at MFP Stamps Challenge this week - and thank you again for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Your watercoloring is just so lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete