About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 321 - Make A Tag


Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 321 - Make A Tag

Welcome to another Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - this week our theme is Make A Tag.  What a great theme for the upcoming holidays.....we all need to make gift tags, right?  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.  If you have not checked out their website yet, please do because they have the most adorable images!

For my card I used Bugaboo Stamps "Frame it - Bears Birthday".  I fussy cut out the image from the outside frame and colored it using Copic markers.  I matched up a few pieces of scrap paper from my stash as the background papers.  I used a simple white ribbon on the top of the tag. Such a sweet image and perfect for a birthday tag for kids of all ages!  I hope you'll join us this week in the challenge -  I look forward to seeing your entry.   Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love your coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is absolutely adorable makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your tag is so cute and I love how the one bear has his paw and ear spilling out over the edge :) Festive and fun - now let's get this party started :)

    ReplyDelete