About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 359

It's Tuesday and you know what that means......Yes!!  It's another Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.  This week is Challenge 359 and you need to use dies and/or punches.  Our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  Be sure to check out all the awesome designs there!

I chose this adorable digital image called "Cownt Your Blessings" and colored it with Copic markers.  I used die cuts from Fun Stampers Journey and Memory Box  for the circles and layered them on Neenah patterned paper.  I used a Martha Stewart edge punch (star pattern) on the black paper and layered all this on white cardstock.  I glued a few of the star cut-outs with glue dots around the image. Thank you so much for stopping by - be sure to check out the awesome cards by the other design team members at this week's challenge, and get out those punches and die cuts and get your card linked up!  Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the image and awesome sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!!! I love that image and sentiment. Your colors and papers are perfect with your cute little cows! Just MOOverlous! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Kim and Pam said! Absolutely love this 💘.

    ReplyDelete