About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, December 9, 2019

PIP Challenge 1949

It's time for PIP Challenge 1949, An Anything Goes Challenge, sponsored this week by Sheepski Designs.  You can check out all their amazing images at their website.   I colored this beautiful poinsettia and candle with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers and used a gelly roll sparkle pen to highlight the leaves on the poinsettia.  The Peace sentiment is from Fun Stampers Journey.  I used silver glitter paper and a shimmery blue paper for the background.  The picture does not do the colors justice, for sure!!  I appreciate you stopping by and hope you'll check out Challenge 1949 to see some really cool inspiration from the other design team members.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment