About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, December 16, 2019

PIP Challenge 1950

Welcome to PIP Challenge 1950, an Anything Goes Challenge.  Our prize this week is a gift certificate from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Be sure to check out their wonderful images HERE.  I was given this beautiful designer paper from a special friend and used it to make a sympathy card to send to my cousins who recently lost their mom, my Aunt Kathy.  She was a really neat lady and I wanted to send them something special.  The sentiment was from my box of go-to greetings (I believe Stampin' Up, but I'm not sure).  I added the ribbon for embellishment.  Please check out the great inspiration from our design team members at Challenge 1950.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment