About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #116


MFP Simple Salutations #116 - Things With Wings

I chose this Northwoods Rubber Stamps image for another entry in this challenge. We have lots of birds at our campground and have gotten some beautiful pictures. I heat embossed the image then colored with a combination of colored pencils and markers.  The sentiment is also from Northwoods Rubber Stamps.

3 comments:

  1. Love the image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this image is beautiful and I love how you did the shading around the birds. Wonderfully done Terri! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the sentiment with the image - winter but not totally Christmas. Fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us on MFP's Simple Salutations.

    ReplyDelete