About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MFP SWAT Challenge #117 - Owl


MFP Sketch With a Twist - Owl

I was excited for this challenge because I love owls! We hear lots of owls in the park behind our home and have seen baby owls in the trees - very cool!   I received this cute owl from a friend and and added a Mark's Finest Papers greeting from the Autumn Splender set.

3 comments:

  1. Those eyes! They work for this one :) Thanks for playing at Mark's Finest Papers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable punch art Owl and card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SWAT Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love the goggly eyes. Thanks so much for playing with us on MFP's Sketch with a Twist.

    ReplyDelete