About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

MFP SWAT #116 - stamp your background


MFP Sketch With A Twist #116 - stamp your background

I was really excited about this challenge because it gave me a chance to work with a new stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers - Autumn Splendor.  I used a few of the small pumpkins from Halloween Selections as well. I love fall colors!!

4 comments:

  1. Your fall card is beautiful! Love your stamped background. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO LA LA! The colors really pop out FALL! Nicely done!!
    Thanks for joining us at MFP Sketch With A Twist challenge!

    hugs!
    Pam
    MFP SWAT DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Fall card & use of the Sketch. Thanks for participating in this challenge at Mark's Finest Papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall colours and the glitter used on the leaf vine - awesome idea! Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's sketch with a Twist.

    ReplyDelete