About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31, 2016. Tuesday Throwdown - Proud of You


This is my first post as a Design Team Member for Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!  I used Cup Kitty 2 from our sponsor Sami Stamps and stamped my sentiment in the middle of the cup after it was colored with Copic Markers.  Thank you for stopping by and be sure to join in the fun at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!

8 comments:

  1. 💛💙💜 this is such a bright and cheery card! Love the kitty peeking out. Congratulations on making the design team! Can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....can't wait to see more of yours also!!😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Terri, proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, your card is so adorable. Thank you ever so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We always love it when you share your card in our Facebook group! I hope you can stop by! Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a feline lover and this just so darn cute. Sweet image with awesome composition and coloring. Welcome to the team.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    tuesdaythrowdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Bernie! I'm really excited to be part of the team......such talented people and great designs!!

    ReplyDelete