About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 292


Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 292 - Spring
For this week's challenge I chose stamps from Northwoods Rubber Stamps......a sweet hummingbird flower wreath stamp and the sentiment stamp.  I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it with Tombow markers and water.  I layered it on scraps from my stash and used just a touch of glitter on the flowers (really hard to see from this picture).  We saw 2 hummingbirds in Door County this weekend....a sure sign of spring!!  Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete