About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Thursday, May 5, 2016

MFP Challenge 18


MFP Challenge 18 - Anything Goes

For this challenge I used a Stampendous stamp set, Kraft card stock, and some patterned paper from my stash.  I colored the balloons with Copic markers and used pop dots to add some dimension. The black dots were made with a pearl pen. Such a fun birthday card....thanks for stopping by to take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Balloons are so fun what a lovely card TFS MFPSS Lis

    ReplyDelete