About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

MFP Challenge 37 - Anything Goes


MFP Challenge 37 - Anything Goes

You really need to check out the challenges at Mark's Finest Papers this week - all of them are really fun!  For this Anything Goes Challenge, I started with cream cardstock, then added brown cardstock for the base. I die cut a Memory Box die in light blue and mounted it onto the brown base.  I made a small tag with the same cream and light blue papers and stamped in brown the sentiment (which I apologize but don't know where it's from.)  I mounted this small piece with pop dots in the lower corner.  For the finishing touch I added some glitter around the die cut.

Thank you so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. What a beeea-u-ti-ful card. The blue with the brown is a great combo! Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along at MFP Stamps Challenge.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant looking card! Beautiful die cut to work with.

    ReplyDelete