About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

MFP Saturday Challenge 36 - CAS



MFP Saturday Challenge 36 - CAS

CAS cards are getting easier for me - that wasn't always the case!  It's really hard not to add layers and embellishments!  lol    For this card I started with a black base card and then added white cardstock on top.  I masked off an area and used an inked sponge to add sunset colors. Then I stamped the tree from Mark's Finest Papers Bowhunter set in the masked area.  I added the sentiment from another of Mark's Finest Papers stamp sets, Be Happy Mini.  For the finishing touch I drew a line around the edge.  Thank you for stopping by, and be sure to join in the fun at MFP Challenges this week!  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!!! Your card is awesome! Your sponging is just perfect with that stamp! Always so glad you join us at MFP Stamps Challenge!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love the masked and sponge scene!

    ReplyDelete