About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MFP Friends of Speedy TV #138 Joy Fold Card


.

MFP Friends of Speedy TV Challenge 138 - Joy Fold Card
I had tried something similar to this a few years ago....
Didn't know the name of it back then! 
It's a nice technique for a special card when you just want to do 
something a little something different.

I would like to thank MFP Speedy TV for picking my card for the winner of this challenge! 
 I earned the Halloween Selections stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful job you did with this card Thank you for playing..Lis MFP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you gave it another try for our challenge. Really great.

    ReplyDelete