About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, August 25, 2014

MFP Inspiration Challenge #77


MFP Inspiration Challenge #77 - old salt and pepper shakers
I was drawn to the red and white colors in the one picture.  I don't remember if any of my family were collectors of salt and pepper shakers.....I'll have to find out from Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Terri, your card is beautiful. I love the red checks and the pretty die cut. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, this is really special! Love that die and the sentiment is very positive and inspirational. Wonderfully done! Thanks for joining us in the SpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete