About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. I started crafting at an early age when my grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels. Over the years I've tried many other crafting mediums, and have found my favorite in rubber stamping. My wonderful guy (Craig) supports me in everything I do........I'm very blessed!! I love learning new things and hopefully will inspire others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

Monday, August 25, 2014

MFP Inspiration Challenge #77


MFP Inspiration Challenge #77 - old salt and pepper shakers
I was drawn to the red and white colors in the one picture.  I don't remember if any of my family were collectors of salt and pepper shakers.....I'll have to find out from Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Terri, your card is beautiful. I love the red checks and the pretty die cut. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, this is really special! Love that die and the sentiment is very positive and inspirational. Wonderfully done! Thanks for joining us in the SpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete