About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

MFP Tutorial Time Challenge 112 - Evaporated Milk


MFP Speedy TV. Tutorial Time Challenge - Evaporated Milk.
This was my first time using evaporated milk for stamping. I had some difficulty getting an image that would keep its design after being stamped on the paper and heated - smaller images bubbled up and I couldn't make out what they were. It was a very interesting challenge and fun once I found the stamps to use.

1 comment:


  1. This is nice I hope you enjoyed the technique Thanks for joining us at MFP TT....Lis

    ReplyDelete