About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Terri. My grandmothers taught me how to crochet and embroider on dish towels when I was a little girl, and that started my love of crafting. Over the years I tried different things but my favorite is still stamping and card making. And what makes it better now is that my 2 sisters like it also!! It's fun when we can get together and make cards!! I love learning new ideas and techniques and give hope to others to step out of their comfort zone and try a few new things. Thanks so much for stopping by....follow along if you'd like and see what we can create!!

Monday, August 4, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations #108 - lemon


MFP Speedy TV Simple Salutations #108 - lemon

5 comments:

  1. I just love this card, Terri!! Thanks for playing along at MFP Simple Salutations!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Had to stop in and take a peek.

    kReN, MFP/OSC DT
    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the background you stamped the image on. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. I love the colours, the glitter and the image. Thanks so much for sharing with us on MFP's Simple Salutations.

    ReplyDelete